Child Safe Information
Child Safety Information & Documents
St Timothy’s is in compliance with the VRQA Ministerial Order No 870 requirements for Child Safe Standards.
- Ministerial Order 870
- Protecting Children (Parents & Carers)
- Four Critical Actions
- Identifying and responding to all forms of abuse in Victorian schools
- Child Safe Standards -VRQA
- CECV( Child Safety)
- CEM 2.19 Protect-Reporting Obligations
Child Safe Policies
- Child Safety Policy
- Code of Conduct ( Child Safety)
- Commitment to Child Safety
- Child Safety – Protection – Reporting Policy
- Child Safety- Student Version
- Working With Children Policy
- Visitors Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Contractors Policy
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.